Just when you think it is too late, God’s timing is perfect. It is the highest achievement of synchronization—a flawless union of time and action. God’s grace asserts power over time and space creating a divine appointment. Just when it appears that all has failed, all is in your favor. It is unmerited, undeserved, and unearned favor– a critical juncture where God’s time, interrupts, chronological time–placing you in the right place at the right time.
The book of Isaiah 55: 8-11 (KJV) tells us, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways…”
God is the greatest strategist ever known—He allows Satan to design the assignment of attack and while Satan’s cohorts are in position to carry out the plan of attack, God has already determined the outcome—mission failed. We have already been established blessed! Our part is to appropriate God’s Word by mixing it with faith and position ourselves to receive:
Expectation: Think on good things–to anticipate change is powerful. God calls things that are not, according to our perspective, into existence and He has declared what is yet to take place–yet has already happened. Therefore, we are already established in every area of our life. Make the decision to be blessed–walk in expectation. Pronounce the blessings of the Lord over your life—financially– physically–spiritually, and declare that they shall come into fruition at the appointed time.
Gird Up: There may be some tests in 2010. Fear not the test; each will produce testimonies and fulfillment—revelation and completion. Build yourself up in your most Holy faith and prohibit fiery darts from penetrating your shield. Fiery darts are combustible missiles designed to weaken your faith. They are suggestive proclamations: I can’t–It’s impossible–I don’t qualify, etc. Replace these negative thoughts and statements with positive declarations.
- Dress for the battle. Declare you are prosperous–spiritually and physically by putting on the armor of God: the Helmet of salvation, breastplate of righteousness, shield of faith, sash of truth, brazen boots, and sword of the Spirit. The armor associated with prayer will repel the attacks of the enemy (Ephesians 6:13-18). Disavow and veto every ill spoken word against you–derogatory declarations cannot penetrate or take root in the atmosphere or in your life: No evil shall befall you and no plague–sickness or diseases– shall come into your dwelling (Psalms 91).
Turn the Page: Old things are passed away and all things become new today. Forgive and live. Thank God for every shut and/or open door. Thank Him for the man or woman who walked out or into your life. Thank God for every denial. Start afresh–start anew. Don’t waste time and energy trying it prove or impress those who hurt or rejected you. Don’t cry over the past. Instead, be tenacious and allow God to propel you into your destiny.
- Change permits opportunity. Try something new. Antiquated thinking affects ambition–your goals and vision. Typically, our environment shapes our thinking and either propels us forward or impels us backward. Come out of your comfort zone and don’t be afraid of the scenic route–a new way of doing things. Although, it may take a minute for you to become acclimated, this could be the conduit to success and bring your ideas to life. If you’ve dreamed about starting a business or a new project, why not take the steps to make it happen.
Transformation: We cannot leave this step out. Our minds must be transformed into the mind of Christ.
“That we may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breath, length, depth, and height. And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all of the fullness of God” (Ephesians 3:18, 19 KJV)
To comprehend is to grasp and understand. This scripture speaks of a broader mindset—thinking larger and searching the depths of God and His Word. Being filled with the fullness of God activates 20/20 vision in the spirit realm. We no longer react to what our natural eyes and ears see or hear. The Word of God is quickened in our spirit and even in prayer, we are able to hit our target and not pray amiss. Transformation of the mind revolutionizes our thinking, broadens our understanding. As we draw closer to God–synchronized to His will, the wisdom of God governs our decisions.
Take Courage – Dare to walk into the blessings of God. “Surely, blessings I will bless thee, multiplying, I will multiply thee” (Hebrews 6:14 KJV). The enemy stands in the doorway of success. Nonetheless, when we take courage, his covert schemes are overthrown by the power of God.
- Prompted by faith allows us to go beyond the normal decree and look to the supernatural power of God to protect the vision and promise in our lives. Moses, after birth, was kept concealed by his parents for three months because they saw how comely the child was. They were not terrified by the king’s decree, but hid the baby Moses. You are hid with Christ; concealed from the plots of the enemy. Challenge prompts us to step out on faith and to move forward (Hebrews 11:23).
- Aroused by faith is growing into maturity. Moses refused to be called the son of Pharaoh. He chose to experience the blessing of God rather than the fleeting gifts of the enemy. When we choose to serve other gods, we reject the Word of God and are no longer children of the Lord, but are sons and daughters of the devil. When we are aroused by faith, we stand for Jesus (Hebrews 11:24).
- Motivated by faith will not let you look back, but instead, propel you toward your destiny. Moses left Egypt and all of his possessions behind. He walked out of sin and told the devil to keep his stuff. Motivated faith allows you to walk out of sin–leave a man you can see, for Jesus, who you cannot see (Hebrew 11:27).